HDG COVID-19 Response
The Holger Dental Group practice philosophy is rooted in a complete health model that is especially significant in these times now more than ever. We assess the entire oral systemic connection of our patients to enable them to not only have healthy mouths but to live healthy lives. Inflammation built up in our bodies over time, referred to as "inflammatory burden," weakens our immune system. Reducing oral inflammation and bacteria through regular dental care has a positive downstream effect on the human body and our ability to fight off infection and disease . Our response to the COVID-19 virus is to continue to provide complete health dental care with the following additions and precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and team members:
Medical Grade HEPA Air FiltrationMEDIFY AIRX
Aerosol Evacuation SystemDRYSHIELD
- Patients are required to complete a COVID-19 screening form prior to their scheduled visit.
- Team members temperatures are recorded prior to coming to work. Patients’ temperatures are checked when they arrive at the office.
- Patients are required to disinfect their hands when they arrive.
- Each person arriving at the clinic is required to wear a mask with our team wearing level 3 surgical masks.
- Every patient will rinse with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for 60 seconds prior to treatment.
- Operatories have been designed to be isolated with each having its own Medify air purification system
- Dryshield isolation systems have been added to reduce aerosol production during procedures.
The team at Holger Dental Group is continuing to monitor and seek out new modalities to ensure our patients safety. Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions.